Turnip Squid

7.01.2005

Improv

My little long-form improv group is coming along nicely, just like last summer. I'm excited because we're starting to take more risks and take our skits into new directions. Last night we did one about the afterlife, which was actually a giant hotel. All the machines were controlled by the 'Deux ex machina', or the God Machine, on the roof. But then things started going wrong, and the appliances started killing everyone (yes ... dying after you're dead). It was very creepy and surreal.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds great :) Now who all is involved in this? I remember you telling me about it.. how often do you improv? Fun! I am interested in hearing more about it :)

    Keep me posted
    xoxo
    Andrea

    By Blogger Andrea, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home